The Biltmore School has been an IB World School since March 2012. We offer the IB Primary Years Programme of IBO-PYP. This includes a comprehensive plan for high-quality, international education.
Our curriculum framework is designed with the aim to equip young students with essential elements, such as the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values, needed for a successful life now and in the future.
Enrolling them to the Biltmore School is the best thing you can do for your kids. Please call us for any further information.
The Biltmore School, besides being an International Baccalaureate Organization Primary Years Programme accredited school, goes above and beyond to show off why we really are the prefect environment for learning. We are also accredited by the following:
- Association of Independent Schools of Florida
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- National Council for Private School Accreditation
- National Independent Private School Association.